870-404-1682 Richardson Highway Mile 87
firstname.lastname@example.org Copper Center, AK 99573
Whether you're 4-wheeling the many trails, watching wildlife from the Lodge, or catching 180-190 lb. halibut like Terry and friends did in July 2009, on a halibut fishing trip out of Valdez, there's something for everyone in the Copper River Basin of Alaska.
Let us help you experience your dream vacation.
Willow Mountain Lodge is the perfect place to relax and refresh after your Alaska adventures. Many opportunities for a truly Alaska experience await you in the Copper River Basin located between the Chugach and Wrangell Mountains.
- Hunting for sheep, moose, bear in the Copper River Valley
- Fishing for Salmon, Halibut, Dolly Vardin, Grayling
- Marine-life cruises departing in nearby Valdez
- Swimming in area lakes and streams
- 4 wheeling numerous trails
- Hiking on Willow Mountain
- Bear viewing from Willow Mountain Lodge
- Shopping--lots of beautiful Alaska art in nearby shops
- Touring the old copper mining town of Kennicott
- Panning for gold in nearby streams
- Sightseeing of beautiful glaciers, rivers, waterfalls, mtns.
- Berry picking
- Flight-seeing trips from nearby Chitina
- River Cruises
- Guided Tours of the Willow Lake and Kenny Lake area
- Sea Kayaking in Prince William Sound
- Hiking on Glaciers
- Zip-lining in nearby Kennicott
During 2012, we had three different sets of Moose in the yard. Our guests were able to enjoy them from the living room, while having breakfast, and while enjoying the beautiful mountain views from the deck. Of course, we can't promise there will be wildlife in the yard while you're here, but we've had red foxes coming up the driveway almost every day for one month in addition to the moose and rabbits. We often see bald eagles roosting in the trees right off the driveway. Two years, we had black bears in the yard throughout the summer. We think (and hope) they won't be visiting that close in the future.
Klutina and Copper rivers salmon fishing: www.kingforadaycharters.com
Prince William Sound Marine Life tour: www.lulubellletours.com
Flight Seeing over the Wrangells: Wrangell Mountain Air 1-800-478-1160
Church: Kenny Lake Community Chapel: www.kennylakechapel.org
Shuttle Service to Kennicott: 907-822-5292
Other recommended B&Bs: Copper Moose, Pippin Lake, and Willow Lake
Guided tours of this area: copperrivertours.org